Your CEREC ® Appointment
What to expect
- The old filling and any additional decay is removed.
- An optical impression is taken using a highly sophisticated camera.
- The image is transferred into a 3D computer image of your tooth on a computer.
- A computer-generated restoration is made in 3D format.
- Single-unit porcelain restoration is made or milled from a single block of feldspathic porcelain for strength and beauty.
- The porcelain Cerec inlay, onlay or crown is bonded to your original tooth structure using advanced bonding techniques that aid in restoring your tooth to its original strength and beauty.